Are you looking for a tasty healthy alternative for pizza? Or are you looking for a quick bite to satisfy a savory craving? Look no further! These simple zucchini pizza bites will take no more than 20 minutes to make and are extremely tasty using our favorite Amelia's & Co. Pizza Sauce!
What you will need:
- 2-3 tbsp Amelia's & Co. Olive Oil
- Sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup Amelia's & Co. Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
How to make zucchini pizza bites:
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- On a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil until it has an even thin coat.
- Place your sliced zucchini on the oiled baking sheet and put the sheet in the oven until the zucchini is tender.
- Once tender, take the baking sheet out of the oven and spoon the pizza sauce on top of each zucchini slice.
- After, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top of each zucchini slice along with your preferred amount of Italian seasoning.
- Finally, put the baking sheet back in the oven until the cheese is melted and the zucchini develops a nice golden-brown crisp!
- Take the zucchini out of the oven, allow to cool down for 5 minutes, then plate. Enjoy!