A great appetizer for any party, try out this 15 minute recipe! Pizza croissants are a crowd-pleaser and super easy to make with a few simple steps. Upgrade your frozen pizza roll appetizer for a plate of these flaky, buttery, and cheesy croissants!
What you will need:
- Crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Amelia's & Co. Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices (or desired filling)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp parsley
How to make pizza croissants:
- Preheat the oven as indicated on the crescent roll dough package.
- Unroll the dough and separate the triangles. Place them on a clean and flat surface.
- Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce onto each triangle.
- Place pepperoni and cheese over the sauce on the wide end of each triangle. Top it off with a small amount of sauce.
- From the wide end, carefully roll up each triangle towards the pointed end.
- Then, place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, garlic powder, and parsley together and brush the mixture on top of the croissants.
- Place the croissants in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow the croissants to cool and enjoy!