Check out this 15 minute quick recipe that will change your life! This bruschetta toast with a balsamic glaze is an easy dish to make for yourself or friends. Indulge in delicious Italian flavors that will improve your typical lunch.
What you will need:
- 2 tbsp of Amelia's & Co. Olive Oil
- Thick bread (Suggestion: Ciabatta)
- 2-3 tbsp of Amelia's & Co. Tomato Sauce
- 4-5 mozzarella balls
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic glaze
How to make bruschetta toast:
- Preheat your oven to 425°.
- Slice the bread open and on the open side, drizzle olive oil until it has an even thin coat.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and put it in the oven until the bread has a slight crisp
- Take the bread out of the oven and spread a spoonful or two of tomato sauce atop the bread.
- Then, place the mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes on top of the sauce.
- Place the bread back into the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Once fully toasted, take the dish out of the oven, allow a few minutes to cool, then drizzle a balsamic glaze to add the "cherry on top"! Enjoy!